Loon Chick...

mnmcote

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was very happy when the other parent brought food to the loon chick so I could get a shot that didn't just look like a fluff ball on the back of the adult loon.. :")

Attachments

• 416A7244_5x7w.jpg
    416A7244_5x7w.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 285
Lovely. The end.

Very nice image. I like the detail in the loon as well as the background color and reflections. Nominated for POTM.

That is a remarkable shot for its sharpness, isolation, and color. I love the perfect alignment of their heads. Beautiful shot.

Thank you all very much for the positive comments. Much appreciated... I was very surprised how well the shot came out due to the fact that I was bobbing around on a kayak taking photos of the loon family..

Very, very nice!

Thank you all very much for the positive comments. Much appreciated... I was very surprised how well the shot came out due to the fact that I was bobbing around on a kayak taking photos of the loon family..
Beautiful photo. The reflection really adds to this one. Have you noticed wildlife letting you get closer in your kayak? That seems to be the case for me.

Beautiful photo. The reflection really adds to this one. Have you noticed wildlife letting you get closer in your kayak? That seems to be the case for me.
I do find that I can get pretty close to wildlife from my kayak.. patience truly is a virtue…

Most reactions

New Topics

Back