Lori and Ian Wedding

Content and photography:thumbup: Contrast:thumbdown:

those photos are great! good job, very fun to look at.

I like all of them and the ideas, but I don't like that you cut her fingers off in the wedding ring one.

I like all of them and the ideas, but I don't like that you cut her fingers off in the wedding ring one.

Yeah that was brought up to me on another forum so I looked at the series again and I'm glad I have another image of it however in a vertical form where all fingers are there :D. Thanks alot!

I started to list the ones I really liked but I was up to like 8 or 9 and not done yet. Extremely creative shot with perfect editing.. you don't even realize the amount of inspiration you capture here. Thanks.

Did your edit all of these photos? Will you share the basics of your editing?

Thanks

I like them except for the chess piece picture. I like more color in wedding photos.

Very good and creative!! How long have you been a photographer??

Did your edit all of these photos? Will you share the basics of your editing?

Thanks

Nothing special really just color managment for the most part. I use ACR(I probably should switch to lightroom by now) for the fundaments like exposure, contrats..etcetc.. and maybe do a softlight or overlay blend in photoshop.

The engagement shoot was just a colored filter with a high pass filter blend :D. Basic stuff really...I don't blur or airbrush specific spots. I use noiseware pro and noise ninja plug-ins to clean it up the whole shot.

Then I sharpen specifically depending on print orders(album, canvas, photopaper..etc).

Very good and creative!! How long have you been a photographer??

Thanks! Been doing photography since I was about 10 so that's 21 years :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back