Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments appreciated.

Tuna

CaliforniaNI246.jpg

I like the handicap parkings spots right under the seeminly un-handicapped surfers.

Excellent photo.

SQ Bimmer said:
I like the handicap parkings spots right under the seeminly un-handicapped surfers.

Excellent photo.

yeah that's a good point... why would handicapped people be going to a surfing place? :???:

anywho, awesome colors!!

Nytmair said:
yeah that's a good point... why would handicapped people be going to a surfing place? :???:

anywho, awesome colors!!

Careful what you say about what "handicapped" people will or will not be doing...

1) they could be surfing
2) this may not be surf joint...maybe a resturant or any other number of things that has a surfing theme.

As far as the picture goes, the handicap spots in front do not add anything to the picture IMO. without LA being in the title, I would have had no idea this was LA. The one centered building in the background doesn't give an LA feeling to it and the sky it too perfect :) needs some smog or something.

Nytmair said:
yeah, good point.. Tuna... what is that building? didn't mean to sound degrading or anything... :)

Don't worry about it, Nytmair. You haven't said anything wrong. This is an abstract and the juxtapositioning of the handicapped signs with the surfing motif is purposeful.

This image is not necessarily everyones cup of tea but it has spurred some very good constructive criticism on other venues and forums that included the mention of the signs just as you guys have.

Tuna

I figured you meant to include them, or they (and the handicap painting on the ground) would not have been framed that way. Pure accident? I think not!

I think it is an excellent photo.

Question though: did you find the place that clean, or did you have to pick it up a bit before shooting? I live near LA, and have been there many times. Do not think I ever recall seeing it that clean!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back