Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just decided to go roam the streets of LA... C&C ok

$img2.jpg

$img3.jpg

$img4.jpg

$img5.jpg

$img6.jpg

I like the 5th image the most. Looks like you cropped the button too much.

yea, I noticed that a lot of it got cut off at the bottom when i got home, but i still liked the way it looked

#1 is my favorite

#3 I used a mono pod to get a shot from the roof of a building

#1 would be my favorite however I find the light post a bit distracting.

I like #3 the best but I would have liked to see more of the barbed wire on the right but it is cropped.

I like the 5th image the most. Looks like you cropped the button too much.

yea, I noticed that a lot of it got cut off at the bottom when i got home, but i still liked the way it looked

#1 is my favorite

#3 I used a mono pod to get a shot from the roof of a building

#1 would be my favorite however I find the light post a bit distracting.

I like #3 the best but I would have liked to see more of the barbed wire on the right but it is cropped.

#1 - I toned down the saturation so the lights wouldnt be so bright

#3 - I used a mono pod to get a shot from the roof, so cropping the image was near impossible.

What I meant by cropped is that you cut off the barbed wire. I understand how you took the image and I think it came out fairly well. Just putting in my two cents that I would have liked to see more of the barbed wire on the right.

What I meant by cropped is that you cut off the barbed wire. I understand how you took the image and I think it came out fairly well. Just putting in my two cents that I would have liked to see more of the barbed wire on the right.

I think he was saying he doesn't have a wider angle lens, so he had no choice but to shoot in this position.

I think he was saying he doesn't have a wider angle lens, so he had no choice but to shoot in this position.

Fair enough.

Most reactions

Back