losing a negative

pwnstar max

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ever loose a negative? and never stop kickin your self in the arse? so i have a binder with probably 10 rolls of 120 negatives in it, and maybe 5 rolls of 35 negatives in it. i cut them into stripes of five, and put them into negative carriers. i take a photography course at school, and i also have a darkroom at home, so i take my binder back and fourth from school, and i lost the most important negative strip. i have 15 negative carriers and the one with my most favorite picture had to slip out somewhere between my house and school. of all of them why that one?!?! dang. anyways, just blowin smoke. :madmad:

Isn't that always the way it goes? :lol: Of course those negatives were the BEST you ever shot, probably Pulitzer quality, and now the world will never see your genius!!

I managed to lose a roll en route from Bryce Canyon back home - and of COURSE those shots were going to be brilliant. The best of the best!! Gone - lost - and no one to blame but myself. :banghead:

So I feel your pain! Hopefully it will be the first AND last time that ever happens, but ya never know. ;)

I've had that happen to me. Thankfully, I had my negatives scanned to disc. BUT... I don't know which disc it is or where that disc is at. I am in the midst of reorganizing all of my negatives, going back 6 years. Maybe I'll find it then.

Many years ago my uncle got arrested in Juarez, Mexico for taking pictures of homeless people. They threw him in jail and would only let him out in exchange for exposing his rolls of film. He grudgingly agreed but still complains about the excellent pictures he lost because of that trip across the boarder.

Most reactions

Back