Lost a boyfriend............

Wooo hooo....Congrats Photo Girly. All the best to the both of you.

Lots of happiness to ya PG, you deserve it girl! Congrats on this fantastic bit of news. When's the wedding? If you need help with the music (organizing, songs, groups and such) let me know and I'll help you any way I can.

Congrats again.

Better take some cooking lessons and learn how to sew for when the big big day finally comes. You want to be prepeared, after all.

*runs from the mod of angy women*

Congrats. :)

Awww thanks everyone you are so sweet!! Don't know when yet or even where!!! Lots of decisions to make....but we already made the most important one and our family's know and everyone is happy so it's all good!

Ferny great to see you! But for the record don't need any cooking lessons.....not to toot my own horn but I am a great cook and well the sewing part is best left to the pros! You know what I mean jelly bean?

:thumbsup:

*what's Ferny doing here? I thought he was living in a tent, in the outback with Ricky Williams*

congratulations and happy engagement!!! :)

Ferny great to see you! But for the record don't need any cooking lessons.....not to toot my own horn but I am a great cook and well the sewing part is best left to the pros! You know what I mean jelly bean?
Nothing wrong with horn tooting. In fact, it's encouraged. As I'm sure you know. :sexywink:

I can cook and sew. :mrgreen: I just need to learn how to arrange flowers and cut off my penis. Then my transformation is complete.

*what's Ferny doing here? I thought he was living in a tent, in the outback with Ricky Williams*
Who's that?
I'm about to type out my resignation letter, so who know what I'll be doing in a few weeks. :)

ferny said:
Who's that?

Rickey Williams is/was a player in the NFL (one of the best). He was making several million dollars a year but walked away from the game to "find himself". At one point he was said to be living in a tent in Australia somewhere.
He has come back but is suspended from the league for numerous drug infractions.

His & your mysterious disappearance seemed similar :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back