Lost Prophet Andy: Look!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think I did to these photos? (I undug all of them from my Spring 2006-folder)

dreamifiedfrhlingsgrn.jpg

dreamifiedschmetterling.jpg

dreamifiedsauerampfer.jpg

I think it worked best with this last pic here, the close-up of the sorrel.

I have tried it with many more pics but wasn't happy with the result in all. Some did not feel too good in the "dreamified" version.

haha! you tried the dreamification stuff!

very nice!

i like them! . . . particularly the second

Yes, what with Andy-the-lost-prophet's tutorial I just had to! It had been me, after all, who kept asking how on earth this is being done. And now that I know I wonder why I thought it difficult? It is such easy three little steps!!!

very nice, but now try it on a landscape :)

but don't forget my tutorial was based on Mohains tutorial

OK, I did these based on Andy-the-lost-prophet-got-it-from-Mohain's tutorial :D.

A landscape, you say? OK... let's see.

Well, I played with a good many of my landscape photos but have not been happy so far and therefore never saved any new "dreamified" version. It is time for bed now, anyway, so I'll think about it again tomorrow.
Night-night.

Sure, Chris, they do look slightly out of fucus now, what with one layer blurred by Gaussian blur, the originals were quite sharp though, here you can see them for comparison (and you will see that to some I did a bit more than just the "dreamification", for some elements were too "un-dreamy" once I got the "dreamified" version):

bltterimfrhling03beispiel.jpg

12juli2006schmetterlingeaufdistel11beispiel.jpg

sauerampfermacrobeispiel.jpg

:greenpbl: Green, green, green.:greenpbl:
Green with Pink #2
and with Dreamy feel..

I like them all. Would you share the three little steps with us also????

Well, this_is where lostprophet tells us, but he says it was originally Mohain who told how to create this dreamy feel.

Right, now I have tested the "dreamification" on many of my landscape pics, but I only only roughly like it on this one here (for which Gaussian blur was set to 12,0 and "Screen" was applied at 100% opacity):

4juli2006scheeelermhleundumzu39dreamified.jpg

Do you think it works here?
Andy?

Most reactions

Back