Lost

I don't know what are you talking about :p

eh, is that the show, where the plane like goes down and then like awhile ago they heard like a 15 year old message on a radio or something, or am i just retarded and think odd things?

PreludeX said:
eh, is that the show, where the plane like goes down and then like awhile ago they heard like a 15 year old message on a radio or something, or am i just retarded and think odd things?

Yeap that's it. Great show....just wish it didn't drag on so.

Patrick said:
PreludeX said:

Yeap that's it. Great show....just wish it didn't drag on so.
o man, im so smart :p lol, i thought i heard of it and seen an episode but i wasnt sure

We've watched it a few times since it started. Really liked the airplane crash scenes; it was really well done. I agree it can drag a little, but I like what they're trying to do, kind of a Twin Peaks element at times. :D

A few things made me think of that. 1. The Gentleman that was in the wheel chair that could suddenly walk 2. The Doctor who saw his dad. 3. The "monster" that would be kinda like the evil force.

I dunno :scratch:

Most reactions

Back