Lost

bOINK!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bride looking for her groom in Shanghai.
C&C welcome.

j5cavc.jpg

bOINK!

A bride looking for her groom in Shanghai.
C&C welcome.

j5cavc.jpg

bOINK!
It looks a bit underexposed, crooked, could use a crop to improve the composition/main subject scale, and use a bit more contrast.

The motion blur is effective, as is the DOF.

Here is a quick edit to illustrate my points.

j5cavc.jpg

I really like the skewed perspective, actually. It makes me feel like I'm a little lost inside the picture with the subject. Almost like the way you see the world when you don't know where you are and get that frightened/excited feeling.

I think there is something to be said for cropping parts of the picture. The empty roof space in the upper left distracted my eye away from the body of the picture. Also the contrast of the building seems to take away from the scene. The right side has a lot of interesting pieces, and the left is just blank white. Fortunately it's broken up by the presence of the third person in the shot, so it becomes a small quibble in what is an otherwise nice piece.

I like that you were lucky enough to capture a small moment like this. It's the sort of thing that is there for a split second and never again.

very nice shot. I like the motion blur in the photo almost only evolves around her - it obviously gives a great sence of motion. Well snapped

Most reactions

New Topics

Back