Lostprophet has pulled !!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes its true I'm in love with the bird I've just pulled.....:heart: :heart: :heart:

Problem is she is a he and he is covered in feathers ( no its not you Archangle ) it's Coco the Harris Hawk

Photo taken by TIM9G

but I think there is something wrong with his lens as I'm sure i'm not that fat :lol:

IMG_4670.jpg

Come to London in early September and let me judge that ... I might manage to get a "slim" photo of you ;) ;) ;).

How come Coco is your friend now?
No hawk has ever wanted to be my friend so far! They all only fly away when I get closer...

LaFoto said:
Come to London in early September and let me judge that ... I might manage to get a "slim" photo of you ;) ;) ;).

How come Coco is your friend now?
No hawk has ever wanted to be my friend so far! They all only fly away when I get closer...

when I can lend you my 12 mm lens that should fit me in :lol: :lol:

The Harris Hawk was attracted by the free meal in my hand

i can't say im not dissapointed...... but he is better looking than me :mrgreen:

Just cuz his feathers are in better condition than mine :er:

Has someone RUFFLED your feathers then, Archie!?!?!? :shock:

Hoppy said:
Andy, how come Tim has made all your well toned muscle look soooo relaxed?????? has he got some plug in on "CS2" he uses. :lmao:

Well as you know my body is a Temple..... A Temple of Doom ;)

hey cool shot! great to see ya lp :D :D

I can definately see the attraction between you two. Better not joke too much, they havent seen the shot of me and Coco yet! :confused:.
Your shirt looks a little different tho, a bit of logo editing going on there!.....but i dont blame you. Must go there again, what a fantastic day out.

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

TIM9G said:
I can definately see the attraction between you two. Better not joke too much, they havent seen the shot of me and Coco yet! :confused:.
Your shirt looks a little different tho, a bit of logo editing going on there!.....but i dont blame you. Must go there again, what a fantastic day out.

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

Yeah you'd better not joke about or I will post that shot of you :lol: :lol:

Well Hoppy and myself might be going on tuesday if your up for it

Heyyy, almost missed this one. Nice shot, although the bird looks like it's playing a little hard to get and avoiding eye contact!

Great to see ya LP. Look forward to more shots of the two of you as the relationship takes off. :mrgreen:

Hoppy said:
Oh no he's not!!!!!! :lol: He's just had an easy long life!!!

Its surprising what you can do on photoshop.

EASY????
I worked with you for a few months if you can remember that far back ( i mean you are on the old side :lol: )

Most reactions

Back