Lough shore

Sgt_Major

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tooka detour, just to capture this sky:

shore.jpg

Welcome to the forum Major. Great shot. You should have enjoyed a lot.
Expecting more from you,,,,,,.........

Thanks everyone. I really like that shot myself :)

I'll post up some more now.

Hi chris,

I live just up the road from Antrim lough. You a local too?

Is Lough Neagh the one you call "Antrim lough" here, Sgt?
Years and years and years ago, probably before you were even born, I once was taken on a trip round Lough Neagh, but I doubt I can still find photos from those days (1983 I think it was).

As to the photo: the horizon is tilted, unfortunately, it runs right through the middle of the frame and divides it in two almost equal halves which you best avoid to do in landscape photography, and there is this pole in the very centre of your picture, too, with that gull settling ... and it is just not sooo good to have that scene so smack in the centre. But the photo gives room for some cropping so all these things can still be shifted.

Yes, Lough Neagh - the photo was just taken at the shore in Antrim.

you are correct, the image is slanted ... this one is corrected.

shorestraight.jpg

Feel free to crop it as you would see fit, I tend to like the way it looks, even tho I know by rule f thirds I shouldnt :p

Well, if you like it this way that I shall leave it all untouched! It is your photo, after all. I can also just imagine it differently without the need to actively change your work, see ;).

:D

No, please ... crop it the way you would if it was yours.... I like to see other peoples interpretaions of my work too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back