Louisville Skyline

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My friend from Nashville came up for a visit and we went out playing with our Nikon's (mine d50 his D70s) this is an image I came up with. What do yall think?

20060304234310_villeskyline-n-800.jpg

Cheers,

interesting lighting on the bridge. well captured...love the reflections!

cool saturation.. love the reflection :D

Very nice shot! Good exposure, good color.

Louisville has always been a beautiful city at night on the waterfront. I used to park up in "The Knobs" and watch half the night. Pity the old fountain isn't there any more. Hopefully in a couple months I can post some great night shots of "Thunder" - my annual return home. I haven't missed many of them over the years. Next time I plan a trip home I'll let you know and maybe we can do some shooting...

Dave

DestinDave said:
Very nice shot! Good exposure, good color.

Louisville has always been a beautiful city at night on the waterfront. I used to park up in "The Knobs" and watch half the night. Pity the old fountain isn't there any more. Hopefully in a couple months I can post some great night shots of "Thunder" - my annual return home. I haven't missed many of them over the years. Next time I plan a trip home I'll let you know and maybe we can do some shooting...

Dave

Yes I too am looking forward to Thunder. Perhapos we can meet up and shoot Thunder together when you return home.

I love the reflection. Nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back