Love hurts.

LCARSx32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lcarsx32.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't been able to get out with the camera lately, so I was going through some of my older shots. I came across this one and thought I'd get some feedback.

Lover hurts.
love-hurts.jpg

*EDIT*

I was looking at it and decided it needed some color.
love-hurts2.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting concept, but the heart being cut off at the bottom ruins it for me.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I wonder how you could have managed to include the bottom of the heart.....hmmmm....how might that have been possible....hmmmm, lemme' think for a minute....naw, nope.....nothing....

Hmmmm...I wonder how you could have managed to include the bottom of the heart.....hmmmm....how might that have been possible....hmmmm, lemme' think for a minute....naw, nope.....nothing....

Portrait orientation, it wouldn't have mattered.

With the bottom being cut off, it actually took me a minute to realize what I was looking at. On my screen it's also out of focus (I mean the tip of the nails that are protruding up, I know the rest is supposed to be blurred), and looks a bit too dark.

Derrel.... look at your own avatar.

p!nK

p!nK

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the FIRST one to GET IT!!!!! DING! DING! DING!

YES...my avatar is shot with a Canon 5D, held in the vertical orientation!!!

p!nK

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the FIRST one to GET IT!!!!! DING! DING! DING!

YES...my avatar is shot with a Canon 5D, held in the vertical orientation!!!

Tell him what he wins Johnny....

HOT COUSIN PICS!!!!
:love::hippie::eyebrows::pimp::spank::camera::wav::peacesign:

p!nK

I'd really like to see a re-shoot of this. I like the concept - go fix the framing! It'll be worth it I think..

Most reactions

Back