Love the golden hour? :| Comments Welcome

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Golden hour is the time where the morning sun gives beautiful radiant lightings. I'm not a morning person, so for me, evening sun (which is included in the golden hour) makes more sense.

All comments welcome:
728676362_a8b665b02b_o.jpg

2)
717383084_fb455e872a_o.jpg

:hugs:

3)
684209207_fb2b2a8951_o.jpg

1) colors are very interesting. :thumbup:
2) i dunno if I like the glaring sun or not..it kinda looks like a nuke went off and the world is about to end.
3) seems a little over processed. wat PP was done here?
4) pano isn't bad. seems a bit over saturated for my taste.

I like #4, but the border is ridiculous.

There are some very strong elements in #2. Unfortunately for me, there are more elements that distract to make this composition a whole. It is more a feeling than an observation. Apologies on being so vague.

2# is very interesting. and 4# LOL what is with the 2000 geocities border? :)

Thank you to all commentors, :hug::(It's not easy to copy and paste all the namesm bear with me on this one, i am lazy this early morning.)>

Bitter Jeweler : thanks for the bump.

Looking back, the borders were ridiculous, this was done at a time I was fascinated with borders of every sizes and shapes.

kundalini and dak1b : when I took this shot, I have not learnt to power of ND grad filters. So I had to rely on camera settings alone and hence the "nuke" (as said by dak1b) , I wanted to show the fisherman as well.

I cannot remember the PP done on no.3 with the birds, should be curves, level etc, and some filters.

This last one is where it's at. I really like it. I also like the third one with the birds, but it seems seriously over-processed. Is it an HDR or something?

Yes, all that stuff in #5 does distract one from the sunset, but that seems to be the point, so I think it works. The last one is wonderful, although perhaps just a bit green? (at least the way it looks on my monitor)

Most reactions

Back