Love this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

recordalley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to express how great this forum is. I posted a question about photographing vinyl records & the response was great! I got two forum cops yelling at me for shouting...I did not shout, only used larger fonts for post...one even used it to sell his cheap crap on my post, I was advised to post the pictures in question which I did & to my surprise (lol) no one offered any advice after that. TY

Do as im about to do...go. This site is not worth it, IMO.

Some people need to look into the mirror.....

Wow. Seriously?

You can't expect people to give you advice when you write like a mad 12 year old, sorry. This thread is useless, you are simply venting, not what this is for.

Following your first thread I asked you a question. You never responded the whole time I kept checking. Actually, you never did respond.

Instead, you started another thread... on the same subject. How is that supposed to make me want to help you?

As chaman says, go. I don't think you'll be missed with this attitude.

And btw you did get a response after posting links which, if you had taken time to explore this site, you would have learned quite a few people here don't click on links.

you must have replied to my original post which I felt was posted in the wrong forum. I couldn't figure out how to delete it & wanted to post in the correct forum so I let that one go & started a new post. Kind of forgot about that original one.

you must have replied to my original post which I felt was posted in the wrong forum.
And now you have posted this thread in the 'digital' forum? :scratch: :lol:

I would just like to say that i enjoy this forum very much. I posted a few pictures, in the way that was stated in detail how to do to get response, and had replies. Some good some bad, but they were all meaning well. That is all I expect.

I would like this forum even if I never posted. There is so much information on this site!

Just want to say THANK YOU!

I have to giggle at this guy who says do as Im about to do... go.

Dont let the door hit you in the ... well Im sure you know the saying.

I have to giggle at this guy who says do as Im about to do... go.

Dont let the door hit you in the ... well Im sure you know the saying.

Giggle all you want. This site is a MAYOR joke, infested with a lot of arrogant idiots....just ask around or by all means just do a little search. It looses LOTS of people daily...anyways enjoy your stay here, I ASSURE you there are a lot of excellent sites with MATURE peers ready to help and share the hobby. If anyone with a working non biased brain reads this....just GO, not worth it...as you can plainly see.

I always find it slightly amusing how easily offended people get on forums over things like someone telling them their font is too big, because all caps, or big font, does in fact, imply shouting. If you didn't know that before... just smile, apologize, and move on with the original topic.

I also find it amusing when people get peeved over people not commenting on their photos... there are some super pros on here who sometimes only get 1 comment... or none for that matter. I also find that often times people don't allow for *enough time* to go by before complaining about lack of comments.

But what I find *most* amusing is the weekly posts I see (on any forum) from new users who have managed to find some really bad taste in their mouth about a forum and feel the need to announce their grand exit...... If you don't like it, then leave... otherwise, get a better feel for how a particular forum flows and adjust to it and participate accordingly.

/soapbox rant

Really...shut up. What are you doing here?? You dont know anything about photography and you just like the attention...because I have NEVER seen any post worth reading by you. You are pathetic.

Do I read "Chaman"? Still here? What for? To badmouth this forum and praise others? Give people the freedom to find those others, and if they don't want to find them, they don't want to. You say, there's so many leaving from here? So what? There's ever so many joining every day, too. The i-net is a place for all to roam around as they please.

This forum doesn't please YOU?

OK.

So no longer post on here. Post elsewhere. All silently. Just no longer reply.

This thread IS no longer for replying. It'll be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back