"Love"

GYFÄP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a photo I took yesterday. I've decided to call it "Love".

Tell me what you think!..
- Comments & Critique is very welcome :)

P1010151.jpg

I'd call it "Close up of a fence" .. sorry, just being nasty here ;)

Anyway, being serious now, it seems you were going for symmetry, but slightly missed it, this could still be corrected by cropping though... there is too much space on the left side.

then, IMHO, having the focus slightly more in the front would give this image much more balance,... now the eye automatically is drawn to the top right wire and the bottom left... whereas I think the focus should be more on the middle part (judginge by the title). That is just a personal feeling with this ... others might not share it.

what i like about it is the simplicity and clarity.

Thank you very much for your comments!!!

Having a meaningful title doesn't make the image better or worse.
The fence is over-exposed.

I agree with what you're saying. I was just having this feeling while I took the picture. Maybe it meant more in my head to me than to everyone else. I think that's the case..

I'd call it "Close up of a fence" .. sorry, just being nasty here ;)

Anyway, being serious now, it seems you were going for symmetry, but slightly missed it, this could still be corrected by cropping though... there is too much space on the left side.

then, IMHO, having the focus slightly more in the front would give this image much more balance,... now the eye automatically is drawn to the top right wire and the bottom left... whereas I think the focus should be more on the middle part (judginge by the title). That is just a personal feeling with this ... others might not share it.

what i like about it is the simplicity and clarity.

Thanks for your tips and oppinion. I can really use what you're saying and some of it I've even thought about myself - like the cropping.. And I think you're right about the focus as well.. the photo would've been better with more focus in the front.

I'm glad you at least liked it :) !

I'm sorry but it doesn't really help me that much if you don't specify what you dislike about the picture or what makes it boring..
But thanks for your oppinion anyway...

Most reactions

Back