Low Tide Enjoyment

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I caught these 2 playing along a tide pool enjoying life as only children can :)
1 Little Boy
Little Boy .jpg

2 Little Girl
Little Girl in Wellies.jpg

Many many years ago when I was a boy I used to love poking in rock pools with a stick, I think maybe we all did..............:)

Nice shots Dean.

Is this the Delaware Water Gap on the Stroudsburg, Pa / NJ border???....nice shots!!!

Yes, indeed. Then where i lived, TPTB decided to pour that black tar stuff all over them? No more rockpools of little crabs and ..weird shrimp things etc.

Many many years ago when I was a boy I used to love poking in rock pools with a stick, I think maybe we all did..............:)

Ahh to be a kid again.

The first shot says Huckleberry Finn to me.
Yes, Gary!

Those are nice shots, Dean. Good framing.
Thank you much.

Nice shots Dean.
Thanks!

Is this the Delaware Water Gap on the Stroudsburg, Pa / NJ border???....nice shots!!!
No, this is along the ocean in Ketchikan, Alaska.

Nice shots,partically #1.
Thanks. My favorite of the 2 also.

Yes, indeed. Then where i lived, TPTB decided to pour that black tar stuff all over them? No more rockpools of little crabs and ..weird shrimp things etc.

What a shame.

Live it to humans to ruin things.Sad

Most reactions

Back