LR Lens Correction Question

QuadTap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LR correctly identifies my lens in the library module from the camera data (35 1.8g) but when i move to the develop module lens correction the 35 1.8g doesn't appear as an option. In fact only 5 Nikon lenses do appear including the 35 1.4, 25 1.4, 50 1.8, 80-200 2.8, and a coolpix one.

Any idea how to get LR to show me a correction for my lens? Or a list of ALL the included lens corrections? I check the adobe site and it does show the 35 1.8 as being listed. I'm using v3.5.

thank you

If you have the version listed or later it seems you should have it in your profile but I'm not an expert. You can chat with Adobe, they are extremely helpful:

Adobe Support and Customer Service
800-833-6687
Monday–Friday, 5am–7pm PST

maybe because it's the trial?

I honstly don't know but they want your business and will help you if you call

adobe profile lens downloader fixed the problem... used some profiles already created by others... still wish the adobe one would show up though

adobe profile lens downloader fixed the problem... used some profiles already created by others... still wish the adobe one would show up though

^^^i had to do that with my 11-16 Tokina. I was at the mercy of another's profile but i couldn't see a problem with it at ll.

lol it turns out the more often then not that i prefer the distortion at wide focal lengths (18mm) for snapshots. other types of photography (architectural) would be different of coarse

If you have CS5 here is a hack that may get you the Adobe profiles

Last edited by a moderator:
is essentially did the same thing with the downloader

You can chat with Adobe, they are extremely helpful:

Adobe Support and Customer Service
800-833-6687
Monday–Friday, 5am–7pm PST

Most reactions

Back