LR problem/question

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I broke my LR. Problem is that one photo seem to be always selected. And when I scroll, or use the arrows to go to the next photo it only switches between these two photos, and does not continue to next. In both Library, and and develeop mode. It seems like there is always a 'referece' picture selected.

It is driving me up the wall, I'm on a PC, and googlehas not really helped up to now. If anyone has a 'fix' it would be much appreciated.

Assuming that deselecting and restarting LR and PC don't work, I would try deleting preferences and restarting, then deleting that selected image from LR and restarting.

Thank you, could not fix it. Somehow the compare function got stuck, not 100% sure how I fixed it, hopefully it does not happen again soon.

In the library module you stay in the selected view (see toolbar at the bottom)
Capture.JPG

Until you click on another option. At any time in the Library module hitting the letter "G" will take you to grid view (the option at the left)

Yes, that did not work, unfortunately.

Yes, that did not work, unfortunately.

Sounds sorta like it locked up, but when that happens you generally can't click anything, and closing/restarting clears it.

If this persists much longer, it might,unfortunately, be time for the dreaded de-install/re-install.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back