LR update

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have the photo package CC installed on 2 computers. My work computer updated Photoshop and LR (including Raw) yesterday to LR 2015.8, and Raw 9.8.

When I got home my home computer also wanted the updates, but said that LR does not need an update. So it installed PS, and RAW, but said that LR is up to date, although it was still the 2015.7 version. I tried updating it a few times through the adobe manager, but it keeps saying that all apps are up to date. I guess I should just wait a while and it will update eventually, but I was hoping the Tamron G2 lens profile would be in the new update.

Strange thing is, that LR (the un-updated one) is still using Raw 9.7, while the updated PS uses RAW 9.8 on the same machine.

Hope that makes sense.

You could try logging out of CC and then logging back in to see if that forces an update.

You could try logging out of CC and then logging back in to see if that forces an update.
Thanks will give that a go. Was just strange that PS and RAW updated, but not LR.

I'm still having this 'problem'. It might be that Win 10 does not have the 2015.8 version of LR yet. Anyone else having this update problem?

they don't reference any new update for it: Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows
Well that is strange, my home computer (Win 10) still has 2015.7, whereas my work computer (Win7) definitely has 2015.8. Why does LR and PS use different RAW converters? My Lightroom uses 9.7, while my PS uses 9.8 :ambivalence:

Well I found this, makes no difference then as the Tamron G2 lens profile is not inclued in the RAW update, but it has been released...
Lightroom CC 2015.8 now available

Seems like a few people are having problems installing it on Win 10.

well i have to wait for them to put it there...

Fixed it. Removed LR, reinstalled it, and then installed the update patch.

My Win10 is now running LR v6.8 and Raw 9.8
I had to update for D500 RAW support.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back