Luau Fire Dancer C&C

BAmereihn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this 2 years ago. It was hand held and my have been in auto mode, just gotten the camera at that point. I'm sure it could have been better but I like it. Now what could I have done to have made it better while still shooting hand held?

DSC_0062.jpg

I like the idea of the fire going around the dancer... I think I would like to see more of the person though rather than just a bunch of fire...

These are both really sweet. I definitely see the benefit to having more of the person in the shot and less fire but if you were to take the first and darken it to remove everything but the fire I think it would be pretty sweet too. IMO ;)

more like this?

DSC_0069.jpg

Yea, that's pretty sweet even though there's something blocking both fire circles.

I really hope I get the chance to see a show like this someday.:D

Yea, that's pretty sweet even though there's something blocking both fire circles.

I really hope I get the chance to see a show like this someday.:D

i think he hadnt spun a full circle yet, its a stick burning at both ends

Ahhh, I see what you mean. Great captures. Like I said, I really hope to get to see such a show someday. :D

2nd picture is the best, could stand some cropping of the dead space. Get more of the attention in the subject. I have tired to photograph these shows in the past with a hand held and I agree, it is very difficult.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back