nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah yeah I know...I take lots of pictures of my cat lol.

But I really liked this one because of his reflection in the granite. Not saying it's the best shot in the world but I thought it was at least worthy of sharing!

Nikon D610 + 50 1.8G
f/2, 1/125th, ISO 1600

This was just seconds before he launched off the island and started running 100mph around the house like it does often haha. I think he thought I was playing when I was getting low.

Good catch !

You should take more and post them on here. Start your own thread in the just for fun section. I love the look of that cat.

You should take more and post them on here. Start your own thread in the just for fun section. I love the look of that cat.

Haha..good idea! Just keep adding to it? That might be fun.

Of course! There are several members in that Just for Fun section who like to post photos of the critters in their lives. Nice job, here. Never apologize for what you like to shoot. You like it, and others will, too. :)

Of course! There are several members in that Just for Fun section who like to post photos of the critters in their lives. Nice job, here. Never apologize for what you like to shoot. You like it, and others will, too. :)

I mean afterall, it is hard to not like cats. hehe.

Most reactions

Back