Lynde Shore Hike

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What a great day it was in Southern Ontario. Managed to break away for a few hours and went to burn off some winter fat :)

Came across this cool silo
l_0070.jpg

l_0066.jpg

A little color
l_0078.jpg

l_0079.jpg

Close and personal with a Canada Goose
l_0106.jpg

l_0096.jpg

and a Swan
l_0111.jpg

l_0120.jpg

l_0129.jpg

l_0135.jpg

l_0144.jpg

Canada on the move
l_0147.jpg

l_0149.jpg

I have some nice horse pics but they can wait for another post.

Cheers,

Eric

i have literally run out of ways to comment on your pics. the feather shot is my fav; texture is perfect! :hail: :hail: :hail: my knees are getting worn out opening up your posts. give us a chance to heal and catch up will ya????? :lmao:

No time to heal or catch up, I'm just about to post some horse photos :)

Jon, Thank you very much for the comments. As you can tell photography consumes my life and I have found a true home on TPF.

Eric

What deal do you have with those wild animals? Why do they stay and pose for you any time you approach them? I tried to get a little closer to the Canada geese that grazed in my place here last week and the nearest were two dots in an otherwise large picture... but a portrait style photo of them? No way! None at all... :(

I'm envious.
Not only of your lovely borders.
Also of what you manage to put inside... How I wish...

yes great shots very good job.every time i try to photograph one of those they try to kill me im talken fullout chaseing me down the beach.

AIRIC would you like to be my fav. photographer next to Vonn? :):)

Another amazing set of photos. I love the feather pic. Excellent job my friend!!!!!

where do you work airic? like what do you do, and how is the pay? you can pm it if you want. i am terribly curious.

my favorites:
feather pic
close up of canadian goose
last one with the flying birds

thebeginning said:
where do you work airic? like what do you do, and how is the pay? you can pm it if you want. i am terribly curious.

my favorites:
feather pic
close up of canadian goose
last one with the flying birds

I work for Canada's largest Photo Retailer as an Imaging Support and Quality Analyst. The stores break'em and I fix em. Was a minilab printer for about 10 years before that. I also do freelance aviation work for several international aviation magazines and work with a few calendar companies as well. The pay got a whole lot better after I moved out of the lab :) The magazines and calendar companies vary in their payment but help pay for the hoby and leave me with money to spare.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back