M+K: Engagement under the warm Texas summer skies

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
A recent set with a great couple out here in hot, hot Houston. You can see the full set on MY BLOG if you'd like!

i-ZwPHtpN-X2.jpg

i-z85274L-XL.jpg

i-j5BZdMn-XL.jpg

i-bN4gfZQ-XL.jpg

i-4D2x5MS-XL.jpg

i-3663Bq9-X2.jpg

i-b4L6jbv-X2.jpg

i-DPXkd65-X2.jpg

i-fR9b9Qf-XL.jpg

i-xTkxGCj-XL.jpg

i-J8XJFnB-XL.jpg

i-cjkHWtQ-X2.jpg

i-P9hXrhJ-X2.jpg

i-T5K3DZB-XL.jpg

i-PLJCHMH-X2.jpg

i-LFrv7Zr-X2.jpg

i-xqGCN7M-XL.jpg

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love #3 the best. If you cropped the left side a little, it would enlarge them and make them stand out a little more. Nice set.

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You are awesome with your posing and getting those connections with your couples. I see where you are going with your editing style and I like a lot, but your WB is so inconsistent. If you look through your set again as a whole, you will see that the girls skin tones are different in almost all of the images. When I shoot in backlighting, such as some of your shots above, I will spot meter on the skin and overexpose a full stop. This generally gets me pretty close to where I need to be in PP. The less I have to mess with skin in PP, the better results I generally have. I think you have mad compositional skills, I would just like to see more cohesiveness.

Last edited:
OP
TheoGraphics

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
You are awesome with your posing and getting those connections with your couples. I see where you are going with your editing style and I like a lot, but your WB is so inconsistent. If you look through your set again as a whole, you will see that the girls skin tones are different in almost all of the images. When I shoot in backlighting, such as some of your shots above, I will spot meter on the skin and overexpose a full stop. This generally gets me pretty close to where I need to be in PP. The less I have to mess with skin in PP, the better results I generally have. I think you have mad compositional skills, I would just like to see a more cohesiveness.

Great CC here. I will definitely have to try what you recommend for shooting in backlit situations. Thanks very much for your critique!

Most reactions

ClickASnap