Macro and landscape

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of the bunch I took yesterday. What are your thoughts?

DSC_9500.jpg

DSC_9928.jpg

DSC_9900.jpg

DSC_9923.jpg

DSC_9933.jpg

hey there!

1=underexposed
2=idk, bugs aren't my thing, or at least this bug shot.
3=i like this one!
4=underexposed
5=you need to get rid of that spot in the sky! but its exposed properly.

Your definitely in need of longer exposures in a few of these pictures. Just set your camera on a tripod, and lower the shutter speed. (duh)

A lot can be done with brightness and color in photoshop. You can adjust the contrast, midtone contrast, brightness, shadows (lighten, darken), saturation, hue, everything. Photoshop can also help rid you of unwanted dust spots (usually on your lense) with the cloning feature. (so basically, the reason you have spots in your pictures is because there's dust on your lense.) If you have photoshop, you can look up tutorials on how to use the cloning feature.

If you give me permission to edit your last picture (to get rid of the spots) I'll show you how it's done.

Your definitely in need of longer exposures in a few of these pictures. Just set your camera on a tripod, and lower the shutter speed. (duh)

A lot can be done with brightness and color in photoshop. You can adjust the contrast, midtone contrast, brightness, shadows (lighten, darken), saturation, hue, everything. Photoshop can also help rid you of unwanted dust spots (usually on your lense) with the cloning feature. (so basically, the reason you have spots in your pictures is because there's dust on your lense.) If you have photoshop, you can look up tutorials on how to use the cloning feature.

If you give me permission to edit your last picture (to get rid of the spots) I'll show you how it's done.

No problem, go ahead, thanks for the advice! The spot in the upper right on that picture is not dust. It's a Balloon:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back