Macro shots of reef corals...

St. Agony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am new to upper end photo taking world...but I thought I would share some of my macro shots of my reef corals in my tank. The thing about these is that you can not see this much detail with the naked eye, like the mouths of the coral or the zooanthale lines that you can see in some of them.

lowrainbowacan1.jpg

ganggreencypasterea1.jpg

calitort1.jpg

anuestrea4.jpg

redgreencypasterea.jpg

Hopefully some might enjoy these...

No worries, I have had great frustration's over such shots. Spent a LOT of time at the local aquariums, and of coral, I might have 4 shots to show for it, though I am shooting through the glass(tanks).

No worries, I have had great frustration's over such shots. Spent a LOT of time at the local aquariums, and of coral, I might have 4 shots to show for it, though I am shooting through the glass(tanks).

This was shot through my acrylic tank..so I know how that goes...

my name in the photos perhaps?
Yes, distract a bit from the awesomeness of the shots. I understand your concerns about intellectual property, but this is the Wild Wild Web.

I just now finished this one for my shots... what do you see first?

-Shea

Yes, distract a bit from the awesomeness of the shots. I understand your concerns about intellectual property, but this is the Wild Wild Web.

I just now finished this one for my shots... what do you see first?

-Shea

I see your point, I might go with a thinner font in smaller size in the future...Thanks for the suggestion and you have some amazing shots on your site by the way!

Oh thanks, I'm learning... Keep an eye out as you surf watermarked and or copyrighted photographs to see how other people handle it.

-S :mrgreen:

Oh thanks, I'm learning... Keep an eye out as you surf watermarked and or copyrighted photographs to see how other people handle it.

-S :mrgreen:
That is a great I idea...I will make sure to do that.

Your watermark doesn't necessarily have to be smaller, perhaps just a different colour...

#1 is my fave... love the colour

Most reactions

Back