2. Princess :)
22916243316_675dce2bfe_b.jpg

3. Webmaster
21436602678_e0d7662b96_b.jpg

4. Sleeping dragon
21976266136_f301ab8a34_b.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. I like #2!

Ive been so tempted to try macro but I am afraid it would lead me down a dark path of squatting in gardens looking for bugs all day.
I get weird looks from my neighbors when they see me with my camera poked in bushes, plants, and flowers.

Ive been so tempted to try macro but I am afraid it would lead me down a dark path of squatting in gardens looking for bugs all day.
I get weird looks from my neighbors when they see me with my camera poked in bushes, plants, and flowers.

It's probably due to the lack of clothing.

You know, I never thought of it that way... I probably scared them with my long, um, zoom. Next time I'll wear a trench coat.

You know, I never thought of it that way... I probably scared them with my long, um, zoom. Next time I'll wear a trench coat.

I usually go in the morning, about 4-5 am :)

I usually go in the morning, about 4-5 am :)
Good plan, before anyone wakes up for the day. ;)

Joking aside, do you use any additional lighting/equipment? Or do you go au naturel?

These are all great. The frog and the dragonfly are my favorites (snakes and spiders kind of freak me out). What gear are you using to take these?

Outstanding!

#4 will be nominated for Photo of the Month, when the November nomination thread is open.

Than You all :) I'm using Nikon D610&D90 with Sigma 180 apo macro f3.5. Sometimes I use Genesis 360 flash (photo nr.3) with diffuser :)

Last edited:
Really wonderful set! But I love #7 it is incredible!!!:1219:

Most reactions

Back