Madagascar

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you seen the movie already? I have! Wow! A neat animation, really worth seeing. And soooo funny hah... I haven't been to cinema since Shrek 2 was played and Madagascar was even better :)

That was an awesome movie. I saw it last week, i laughed my......uhm..behind off. The beach scene was hillarical (is that how you write it?) and the bit with the little baby guy with the big eyes............it made the crowd go: AAAAWWWWWWWWW. Anyways, the movie was really great. (hope i didn't say to much)
Greetz Daan

Chase said:
I like to MOVE IT MOVE IT! :biglaugh:

hahah yep... but here it was translated slightly different and now I'm waiting till it appears on dvd so I'll be able to see the original version, without dubbing :) But the dubbing here was neat! The Zebra was sooooo cool :D

doenoe said:
That was an awesome movie. I saw it last week, i laughed my......uhm..behind off. The beach scene was hillarical (is that how you write it?) and the bit with the little baby guy with the big eyes............it made the crowd go: AAAAWWWWWWWWW. Anyways, the movie was really great. (hope i didn't say to much)
Greetz Daan
yeah.... I made the loud aaaawwww to... same as on Shrek 2 where the CAT made cute and sweet eyes :D...

yeah, both of the shrek movies were awesome too. I wonder what kind of human you are when you think of all that stuff. Must be kind of a freak i guess. But im glad that there are freaks in this world, cause the movies just rock :D

heheh you noticed it :) Doenoe's signiature was just something for me :)
Hanno, Pinochio wearing strings hahahah that was hilarious!
And Madagascar had some neat moments that I couldn't stop laughing... I left the cinema with pain in me jaws :)

Most reactions

Back