Maddening

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How so you ask, well ...... I bought this camera to see what the 127 format would do. The camera is soft focus and hard to work with so I decided to retire it but...... I did want to get something for my money... Since I'm making a calendar for my friends and family at christmas, I decided to use this camera as a subject if not a tool.... enter day one of the saga.

Day one from the one shot one image photographer. Shot one is under exposed or under developed im not sure since there wasnt enough of it to tell. Tried it again..... off center..... tried it again...... over exposed or over developed since it was on paper hard to tell which....

Day two tried two more times, nothing worked. Ripped out chunks of my hair and left the studio/lab with a candle buring hoping it would burn down.

Returned this morning after assimilating all that I had experienced the last two days. Tried one more time with the rusty razor standing bye just in case. Here it is...March 2007
march_post_6120.jpg

looks somewhat patriotic to me ;)

I wonder if the combination of symbols in there might tell a story or if it is just to please the eye.

To be totally honest the darn thing (camera) is too flat... I looked around for something to give it some height. those two things were handy and I knew for a fact that I couldn't, in good conscience, portray that as a CAMERA. I thought a table centerpiece was about all it was good for. I have a couple that are going to be candle holders and ashtrays next.

But yes I am a super patriot and not terribly shy about showing it. A bit of a romantic, so I always have a rose about. Mostly stupid so I also had the Revere. I suppose it is as much about what you find laying about my old, fishing cabin replica, studio/lab as the camera.

marchpost1ul2.jpg

I was a humble sargent, I don't get saluted. I got cursed. No matter how old you get somethings never change. But thanks anyway.

Sometimes in all the politcal hubbalu we forget that we all bleed the same. Patriots the world over know that one fact.

ps. a patriot is not necessarily a zealot

Are you sure you want to get me started on this philosophical stuff?....Like who's right and who's wrong......and is there a difference?

No, no....please, no!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back