Made the switch to Canon :)

lance70

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I decided to switch over to Canon, mainly because I get bored with things after a while and shot Nikon for 15 years and wanted a change. I wasn't one that had a big investment in glass.....I used the Nikon 70-200 for about everything. I picked up the 7D Mark II & 24-105mm f/4 lens, been very happy with it and I enjoy learning a new layout on a camera body.

Last edited:
So I decided to switch over to Canon, mainly because I get bored with things after a while and shot Nikon for 15 years and wanted a change. I wasn't one that had a big investment in glass.....I used the Nikon 70-200 for about everything. I still have the kit lens with the new Canon until my Canon 70-200 lens comes in but picked up the 7D Mark II.

Does this mean you will switch again if you get bored? Hopefully you will never have a big investment in glass if you like doing the switcharoo.

Congrats, enjoy the new gear!

A change is as good as a holiday

You bought a Canon because you were bored of using a Nikon :dob: OMG that's hilarious
Well I guess that was a good reason as any, doesn't make sense to me but I guess maybe I am just weird.

You bought a dedicated sports camera, if you bought the 7D II for that then Nikon doesn't really have a real answer to that but if you bought the 7D II for general use I think you paid a lot for functions you will not need like 10 FPS and huge buffer.

To each his own I guess.

You bought a Canon because you were bored of using a Nikon :dob: OMG that's hilarious
Well I guess that was a good reason as any, doesn't make sense to me but I guess maybe I am just weird..

I bought a mercedes because i was bored of my subaru...

...'s rattling interior, whiney gears, and loud exhaust.

Sorry, but I don't understand.

Canon or Nikon, it's just a camera. I don't think about what camera I am using when I'm shooting, I just think about the images.

Sorry, but I don't understand.

Canon or Nikon, it's just a camera. I don't think about what camera I am using when I'm shooting, I just think about the images.

I don't think much about the camera when shooting either only when I'm home and have it sitting up on my fireplace mantel admiring it.

welcome to canon... I switched because of he selection of lenses canon has

Most reactions

New Topics

Back