Magazine Shoot

i agree.. it would of been nice to focus on her more..focal point on her eyes...but no matter what good pictures

Ya but..... The car's distracting me, I mean it's a nice - Oh! I see, ya.... nice car...ya nice Vette. :D

she just kinda reminds me a of a busted tara reid.

I would also like to see what the 'pros' came up with and know what magazine it was for. I think the location is pretty weak. The poses and expressions are all awkward. I hope the other guys were taking shots at different moments than you were. I've never been a fan of the car mags' need to drape undressed women over all the cars to help sell magazines. Does that thing make any power, or is it just a trailer queen?

Any pics of the lighting set up?

she just kinda reminds me a of a busted tara reid.

Haha! Me 3. Her eyes are really beautiful though. Love her hair. Nail polish is a bit distracting but not as bad as her makeup being off-balanced with her natural skin color. Nice assets though. Would rather have the Firebird :lmao:. Probably less cost in future maintenance :lmao::lol:

Haha! Me 3. Her eyes are really beautiful though. Love her hair. Nail polish is a bit distracting but not as bad as her makeup being off-balanced with her natural skin color. Nice assets though. Would rather have the Firebird :lmao:. Probably less cost in future maintenance :lmao::lol:

agreed...i'd take the car...sell it...and win in the end.:thumbup:

I disagree with the butterface....

I disagree that this is a car shoot. This is a model shoot with a bit of car in it....

Is the flame work Mike Lavallee's work? He is amazing. If not, then the artist of these flames is equally amazing.

Most reactions

Back