Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. PHP_6586color-2.jpg
2. PHP_6586color-2-2.jpg
3. PHP_6586bwp copy.jpg
4. PHP_6586bwp copy-2.jpg

Let me know which version you think is best and why!

C&C on the photo itself is welcome as well.

Thanks!

Strange pose, did something just fly by her head or getting ready to execute a matrix move? #1

DGM, don't be like that. I told you EXACTLY what you asked for. The pose is not good, take if for what it is and go back and try another pose.

DGM, don't be like that. I told you EXACTLY what you asked for. The pose is not good, take if for what it is and go back and try another pose.

Doesn't make my response any less funny.

Haha, thanks for your feedback. Although I still want to know which one you hate the least.

What's not helpful with that? The posing of this image is the problem and NO MATTER what you do to it with your instagram filters it's not going to fix an awkward pose.

Of these I prefer the color version myself. Black and white really doesn't do much for her or for her outfit. The selective color, well I'm just not a fan in general.

As the others have already mentioned, the pose itself isn't great. Also the crop at the bottom is just a little too close to the knee for my comfort zone, which also adds a bit to the overall awkwardness.

Hope that helps

Thanks Robin. I appreciate the constructive feedback.

I'm with Ron. This needs to be filed under "Well... that didn't work out!!" and reshot. Unless there's a really specific reason for the pose I think it's a waste of a nice model.

I'm with Ron. This needs to be filed under "Well... that didn't work out!!" and reshot. Unless there's a really specific reason for the pose I think it's a waste of a nice model.

I have plenty of other shots, with more typical poses. I just wanted to do something different. Guess it fell flat.

I completely agree with Ron LAne on this. That pose is unsalvageable. There just is no fixing it without cropping it out.
You have a nice model, get the most out of that.

PHP_6586color-2-crop.jpg

I like #3, it's quite quirky.

Most reactions

Back