Mail Order Bride

hahahaha

yes, i laughed out loud. that's freakin priceles...

I thought the cigar was a particularly nice touch. what was it?
A friend of ours had just had a baby. That was one of those el-cheapo 'it's a boy/girl' cigars. So instead of cutting it, I just ripped the end off and made it all rough looking. Went straight to the trash afterwards :biggrin:

A friend of ours had just had a baby. That was one of those el-cheapo 'it's a boy/girl' cigars. So instead of cutting it, I just ripped the end off and made it all rough looking. Went straight to the trash afterwards :biggrin:

ahhhh haha i didnt even know they made those! :lol:

which fisheye did you use for this?

Even more thanks!

Great...now the whole site is laughing at me :lol:

Daniel, I used the Tokina 10-17mm.

haa. good stuff. only think i'd suggest is to either have more or less of the girl's face in the shot.

I could see that. It works for me as is. I read it as there being intent to dismiss her, because she is held down and out of the way, but her eyes tell a different story. I think the fisheye effect on woodsac's face is really funny, but it's her look that cinches it as a great image for me. She seems fascinated with the cigar at the moment, which may be why she's tolerating him for now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly stabbed him in the foot if she gets bored with this. Her eyes make her look as crazy as he is.

Okay, maybe I'm reading way too much into it, but that's what I get from looking at it. I love images that allow me to do that. The bigger and more detailed the story can be, the better.

Most reactions

Back