Maine's Coast is Gorgeous--Photo's Inside!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just hope I can do it justice. Spent the afternoon photographing Cutler Bold Coast in Downeast Maine. This is definitely one of my favorite places to hike, and I had a lot of fun shooting today. Hope you enjoy! Both shot with the Big Stopper and a 0.6 GND soft.

Softened Blows by f_one_eight, on Flickr

In the Shadows by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Best,
Jake

Simply beautiful :)

Nice shots Jake :thumbup:

Thanks fella's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice! getting a lot of use outta that big stopper. That area looks amazing too, some astrophotographer friends of mine went camping for a week up there last fall and it looks like a really awesome location for day and night shooting

Love these pictures! The colors are amazing! :thumbup:

nice! getting a lot of use outta that big stopper. That area looks amazing too, some astrophotographer friends of mine went camping for a week up there last fall and it looks like a really awesome location for day and night shooting

What! It's a bit treacherous to hike during the day, let alone at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

College spring break? Just arrived Cape Cod for a summer volunteer job and can't wait to get back to Maine. IT IS beautiful and your photos do it justice!
Nancy

Did you have to do any post processing on these?

Very nice Jake. I think I may be a little too traditional though. I like my white puffy clouds to be "puffy". Even so, these don't hurt the eyes. :wink: Nice job:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back