Make a wish !!

deanlewis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my son Harvey, enjoying a spring time walk and doing what kids love to do !!

Deano

makeawishnew.jpg

That is a great picture. If I took a picture like that of my son, it would be blown up hung somewhere in the house. You've captured his innocence, curiosity, and playfulness all in one shot. I like the feeling of motion you get from the seed blowing away. To be honest there isn't anything I can say I don't like.

Ditto to everything coastietech said. It's a wonderful pic and I love that you didn't crop out his finger tips :) It's perfect!

That is a great picture. If I took a picture like that of my son, it would be blown up hung somewhere in the house. You've captured his innocence, curiosity, and playfulness all in one shot. I like the feeling of motion you get from the seed blowing away. To be honest there isn't anything I can say I don't like.

Thanks very much, it is hung on our wall, but it could do with enlarging, i'll have to put a A3 printer on my wish list lol !!:):)

Deano

Ditto to everything coastietech said. It's a wonderful pic and I love that you didn't crop out his finger tips :) It's perfect!

Thanks for your comments, I think you are spot on about the finger tips, I have played with removing them, but it looses balance and its natural look

Deano

Thanks everyone for your kind words, its much appreciated :):):)

Deano

Nothing left for me to say.
It has all be said.
This one is perfect!
Congratulations on this really wonderful photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back