MAKE HER LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER.....

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a friend from work and I would love to surprise her with an awesome photo of her looking younger. I suck at PS and in my photo program I couldn't get that "Glamor Shot" look. Is there anyone out there willing to give it a shot for me?

Picture2009.jpg

I'll get working on this tonight but wanted to point out that not everybody like to see pictures of themselves photoshopped. The first time somebody did it to me I was devestated and felt as though I didn't look good enough and all that person did was edit out a few blemishes.

I tried doing it in PS and in my other program but I keep getting streaks on her face and then I get her hair all blurred. I wanted to surprise her with the "glamor shot" photo but she did ask me to edit her photo to make her look better.

oldnavy_m.jpg

I thinned her face as well and took a lot of the red out of her eyes.

skieur

I had a try at this. I only use Photoshop as a hobby and enjoy doing this sort of thing, thanks for the challenge.
Picture2009.jpg

Nice work, very subtle. I like this one best. You only tried to take off 10 years...not 50 :lol:

My vote goes to palmbayflo, nice PS work. Looks more natural. Darkening the eyes a bit really concenrates your attention on them.

Is it too late to submit an entry?
545318218_a4dfc06864_o.jpg

Yes, I realize there are some parts that look f-ed up but I got tired of working on it

Wow Palmbayflo thats what I was looking for. Beautiful job!!! Thank you so much (I will give you credit of course).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back