Make ME Laugh!!!!

Reported for breaching the rules of the forum. Maybe you follow the rules seeing as you've been here for a while, "son".

* You agree not to post any links or messages that lead to material which could be deemed obscene, discriminatory, unlawful, or threatening in nature by TPF Staff. TPF Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, or otherwise remove any material which is deemed to be an infraction of this rule, based solely on their discretion.

Some rather strong language in those Lock Stock clips to be posted on the forum don't you think.

And?

Reported for breaching the rules of the forum. Maybe you follow the rules seeing as you've been here for a while, "son".

* You agree not to post any links or messages that lead to material which could be deemed obscene, discriminatory, unlawful, or threatening in nature by TPF Staff. TPF Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, or otherwise remove any material which is deemed to be an infraction of this rule, based solely on their discretion.

Some rather strong language in those Lock Stock clips to be posted on the forum don't you think.

And?

Thanks this made me laugh! :lmao:
AUG19.....you might want to steer clear of the Off Topic section after dark....lol We tend to get naughty in here........:hug:::sexywink:

Motorboat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

:biglaugh: Thanks for that.

But if you had also noticed, along with not being obscene, discriminatory, unlawful, or threatening in nature, there was nothing in the clip that was partuclarly political or religeous either.

Off Topic Chat

(36 Viewing)
A place to talk about anything outside the topic of photography - but please keep your political and religious views to yourself. Enjoy!

Someone who's been here since 2007 vs someone who hasn't even been here a month yet. Wonder who's opinion Big Mike will take into account!

TV clip instead of a movie clip, but it always makes me laugh:

FIREFLY!!!

also this one is far more funny:)

..and i wouldn't want my kids to see it c/o a photography forum.

If you're worried about your children seeing content like this, you can play an active role in their lives and monitor the websites that they visit. Just a suggestion. :thumbup:

Quite abrasive language warning:

LOL Josh you are right but I posted that somewhere else recently and felt bad doing it again!
Thought this would be nice at lunch time....lol

When all self respect goes out the window:

Most reactions

Back