Malachi - First 1 yr old shots

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Malachi, who just turned a year old. This is my second time to shoot him and let me tell you, he has become quite the ladies man! I was so happy to get to take his pictures again because last time I had a really hard time getting him to grin for the camera. No camera = big smiles. Add camera = nada.

Yesterday, he grinned at me every time he looked at me. He was fun since he is a little more mobile now (he can stand by himself or hold on to something).

376472925_jeJrv-L.jpg

376473394_m2wkD-L.jpg

3. I wasn't quite ready for this huge grin and got his fingers.
376473931_JaCWT-L.jpg

4. Is this crop ok or does someone have a better suggestion? The original looked like he had amputated arms, but I love his facial expression.

376474015_PrB6s-L.jpg

5. Clone out the cement lines or leave them?

376479131_wvoh2-L.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Love them! He is a cutie & you captured his personality quite well. I love the first shot. I like the crop on #4 & I say get rid of the lines on #5.

That first one is great.

Thank you all :)
The first is my favorite too. The parents ended up ordering that one in color.

I'm trying to get more candid with my photos. I really struggle with posing and looking natural when there is anyone else involved besides the baby. There are 500 things I am trying to remember between my camera, lighting and proper composition.

I also got a little surprise on this shoot. The mommy is pregnant and wants me to handle all of the babies pics too from hospital on!

I usually don't much care for shots of peoples backs, but i really like this.

Nice work!

Most reactions

Back