TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And some white birds too..

DSC_3800editsml.jpg

2 this one is a little soft but I thought it was worth posting.

DSC_3925editsml.jpg

3 I am not sure which of these two I like best, so I posted both of them to see what you think...

DSC_3936editsml.jpg

DSC_3937editsml.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Raymond I LOVE the cardinal shot!! ONE I try to get and never do!!

Nice shots, Ray. Love the cardinal (the red colour rocks!). Tough call on the flying swans...the symmetry of the second is nice, but I think I agree with Canoncan that the flaps up/down edges it out.

I love the cardinal shot best! Almost got a pic of one myself, landed on top my bird feeder right outside my window. Camera was ready, then along comes my cat jumping to the window to get a better look herself! Scared it away...darn cat!
Great shots!

The cardinal is great!
Personally I like the symmetry of the second swan picture with both their wings up. But that is just my preference! Great work! :)

That cardinal is very nice. (But what else would I expect from you, Ray, hm? ;))
As to the swans: I prefer the symmetric one only because the background there is darker and the white swans come out more.

yea the first one is an awesome capture ray, i do like the swan shots too :thumbup:

Thanks everyone...

LaFoto said:
That cardinal is very nice. (But what else would I expect from you, Ray, hm? ;))
As to the swans: I prefer the symmetric one only because the background there is darker and the white swans come out more.

Just what I was thinking LaFoto.

amazing red on the cardinal. the 2nd image is really cool too, my first thought was that it looks like a museum piece. as for the swans, I like the 1st of the 2 images. reminds me of the "X" wing fighter in Star Wars. Great stuff as always.

Most reactions

Back