male or female?

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i thought these were cute..and figured ya'll might have more to add to the list....

You may not know this, but many non-living things have a gender.

1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.

3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.

4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.

5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.

6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.

7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.

8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.

9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.

10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you?
But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!

When a man says "I've got a bit of useless information for you...", there will often be a time when that information turns out to be very useful indeed.

When a woman says "I've got a bit of useless information for you...", she's generally right.

rolleyes.gif

Marctwo said:
When a man says "I've got a bit of useless information for you...", there will often be a time when that information turns out to be very useful indeed.

When a woman says "I've got a bit of useless information for you...", she's generally right.

rolleyes.gif

Thaaaat's right, keep winnin yerself friends... :hertz:

so what is a camera?? male or female???

i'm thinking female, cause she sees you exactly how you are, and you cant cover up from "her"

aprilraven said:
so what is a camera?? male or female???

i'm thinking female, cause she sees you exactly how you are, and you cant cover up from "her"

I'm thinking female too, because the focus is never where you want it to be, and it's always trying to take something ugly and make it look pretty! (i.e. makeup)

don't hurt me

Verbal said:
I'm thinking female too, because the focus is never where you want it to be, and it's always trying to take something ugly and make it look pretty! (i.e. makeup)

don't hurt me

aaahhhhh..you have seen me then......... :lol:

how bout, female, because to get exactly what you want out of her, you better put out the dough...make sure the lighting is top notch...and you best know your depth of field is enough..... :mrgreen:

Well mine's female: It keeps telling me that I'm doint it all wrong.
My Female Camera said:
...you should be using this aperture...
...you're using the wrong shutter speed...
...you don't want to focus on that, you want to focus on this...
:chatty:

aprilraven said:
10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you?
But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!

I agree it's female, but only because it's so controlling. ;)

Marctwo said:
Well mine's female: It keeps telling me that I'm doint it all wrong.
:chatty:

ROFL!

completely female ...

if you give her what she needs ... she gives you what you want

Is that a description of your camera, or your Photoshop version?

My camera's definitely male - solidly built, reliable, large and capable of extending to very wide apertures. :)

Sounds female. When's the last time you heard it said about a guy he's "dilated ten centimeters?" OUCH! :shock:

Besides I know they are female. Every one I have owned since 1969 has been named "Nikki". :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back