Malibu Moonrise

Kiron Kid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
462374726_0119422662.jpg

Just a tip since I frequently click the active topics button. You can post more than one picture in your thread instead of having tons of threads by you all over the page within the last 10 minutes.

Just a tip since I frequently click the active topics button. You can post more than one picture in your thread instead of having tons of threads by you all over the page within the last 10 minutes.

But too many pictures in one post and we'll drive him into the woods with torches and pitchforks! :)

(2-3 MAX)

I would personally prefer one per post.

Big

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that.

2572041560_622df76f2a.jpg

Kiron Kid

You shots are really good also. The only reason I suggest posting more than one in a thread is because you have a black and white theme going on with your work. I usually stick to no more than 5 per thread. Sometimes I go a little more if I don't want c&c on them. People like short and sweet when dealing with pictures. It gets annoying very quick to wait for 20 pictures the size of Texas to load. You seem do do a good job loading small shots that are still viewable with the naked eye! Also try numbering your shots when doing multiple images per thread. Welcome to the forum!

You shots are really good also. The only reason I suggest posting more than one in a thread is because you have a black and white theme going on with your work. I usually stick to no more than 5 per thread. Sometimes I go a little more if I don't want c&c on them. People like short and sweet when dealing with pictures. It gets annoying very quick to wait for 20 pictures the size of Texas to load. You seem do do a good job loading small shots that are still viewable with the naked eye! Also try numbering your shots when doing multiple images per thread. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the tips. I burn my share of B/W & color film. Just thought I'd toss a few into the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back