Mamiya Nc1000

NextStep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new to photography but I just got a Mamiya NC1000 with a Canon D mount manual lens.

The e-bay seller said it was mint but when I got it it had fungus inside the lens.

I was told it would be cheaper to get a new lens than to try to fix it....

I've put a roll in a snapped some shots to see if the fungus shows up on the pics (I was told most likley it will)...it is more like a haze condensation fungus combo...

Also it has light metering but the needle is always way pass the numbers on the scale. I was looking to get a new battery in the unit.

I originally purchased this just for the lens so I can use it for another project but I really like the camera and want to use it.

What other lens options are out there for me.

I did a search to try to find the Mamiya CS series lenses but not much came up....

Thank you in advance.

im sorry to say but cs series lenses are extremely hard to find i search regularly and i have yet to find one lens on ebay and other sites the only lenses i have found are bundled with other nc-1000's on eBay i dont know about other lenses that are compatible with it check this site http://herron.50megs.com/csLenses.htm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back