Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Manarola, in the Cinque Terre, is a truly spectacular village - especially at sunrise, when the town is asleep and its street are completely empty of people. Can't wait to be back in March! :) 6 seconds of peace with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 21mm and my Formatt Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00423.jpg

Link to the image's page: X1D1_00423 – Vieri Bottazzini Photographer, click on the thumbnail to enlarge. This should work :)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Last edited:
No image visible for me :frown-67:

X1D1_00423.jpg

How about now? I can see it in the uploading window both for this message and for the OP :)

Best regards,

Vieri

When that happens to me it’s usually a size issue even if posting a bb code from Flickr.

Guys, I added a link to the image on my website - that should work, still not sure why it's not working, it's a linked image so size shouldn't actually matter but I am not sure about the forum's settings. Any other forum where I posted it worked just fine :) Best regards,

Vieri

I see it, it's very nice! Of course it was small and I had to click on it to enlarge but that's OK.
I'd like to go to that place for lunch just one day and gaze at the ocean from a cliff-side perch.

I see it, it's very nice! Of course it was small and I had to click on it to enlarge but that's OK.
I'd like to go to that place for lunch just one day and gaze at the ocean from a cliff-side perch.

Thank you very much, I am glad that you finally could see it and that you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back