Manatee Morning

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just as I got to the end of a pier yesterday morning a dark figure swam by just a couple feet below me. I couldn't make it out until it surfaced for air. What a nice surprise!
11142059-studio.jpg

Not jealous. Nope, not at all.

Barbara Manatee, You're the one for me! Nice catch! There was a Manatee family that would hang around where we used to fish, when I was a kiddo. Very peaceful creatures.

Barbara Manatee, You're the one for me! Nice catch! There was a Manatee family that would hang around where we used to fish, when I was a kiddo. Very peaceful creatures.
Someday I'm going to get in the water with them.

I knew you would say that because I knew it wasn't a good pic but I put it up anyway because I appreciate your honesty and humor, ya old fart! :lol:
Come on, surely your not that thick or insecure. I was being facetious as in I actually am jealous that you have such wonderful creatures on your doorstep. I wasn't about the quality of the pic. Jeeeezzzussss H. I will have to communicate with you in little drawings and sketches so you understand. Numpty🤡🤡😉

Come on, surely your not that thick or insecure. I was being facetious as in I actually am jealous that you have such wonderful creatures on your doorstep. I wasn't about the quality of the pic. Jeeeezzzussss H. I will have to communicate with you in little drawings and sketches so you understand. Numpty🤡🤡😉
I agree, you're mental. 😜

Good shot, right place at the right time......

I know that reference!! My kids had lots of those tapes way back when.

Nice to see- we don't have those here in the UK

Les :)

Not jealous. Nope, not at all.
Seriously though, it's a little harder to read people online than in person without seeing their expressions and such and when you say something that has two meanings you have to be clear on which it is. It had nothing to do with being thick or insecure, maybe on a different wave length as we sometimes are.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back