Manchester Airport Meetup, 11th-12th Feb

if i was gona go i would just hop on a train. But, im afraid work has got the better of me. If i want to pass geography and maths GCSE i need to get this coursework done. Maybe another time. Make sure we organise another one soon! Hey what about having one in worcester.....its cool 'city' (just cus it has a cathederal) with some nice scenery... go on, i dare you!

My palns have fallen through!!

My wife has come in tonight with paint for my son's bedroom - to be done this weekend or else. Plus my sister has just rang and said it is my nephews birthday party on sunday be there!

I'm not under the thumb (yeah, I wish) but can't stand the wrath of 2 women in one weekend. Sorry guys, maybe next time.

Fate said:
if i was gona go i would just hop on a train. But, im afraid work has got the better of me. If i want to pass geography and maths GCSE i need to get this coursework done. Maybe another time. Make sure we organise another one soon! Hey what about having one in worcester.....its cool 'city' (just cus it has a cathederal) with some nice scenery... go on, i dare you!

There will be another soon enough! I'll look into finding some cheap accommodation in London, as pretty much everyone should be able to get there on the train easily (if slowly!).

Rob

PlasticSpanner said:
If anyone else can make it we're meeting at the Viewing Park at about 10am on the Saturday (tomorrow)

£3 per car + £1 per person to get in! Cheap as chips! :lol:

mmmm chips.... But alas, I'm on a diet. the good part is I can have all the grease, but the bad part is no potatoes...the good and bad of a low carb diet.

I did see a really good deal on TravelZoo.com the other day...three hundred something (US$) for air and hotel for 3 nights in London from NYC...to bad the Girl doesn't have leave...that would have been a fun valentines weekend...c'est la vie.

Have fun tomorrow, and I expect to see some damn good shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back