Manchester UK Meet-up?

I was going to suggest just south of the Midlands as a central location. My only concern is transport links for people without cars.

Can anybody suggest definate photogenic venues and a mock itinerary (sp?) along with location suggestions?:thumbup:

Where is the instigator, Laudrup, in all this?

Any one else from the UK interested? (or elsewhere if you're over here soon?)

We'll have a get-together, shoot some film, see some scenery and have a drink or two (Rob's buying!:thumbup: :lol: )

(OK maybe the digital people can come too!:lol: )

Nice thinking, wouldn't mind meeting up again, I'm up in Scotland but i don't think it would be a problem to get to Manchester...i hope :lol:

Anything that makes you're life miserable, i'll do :mrgreen:

I'd be up for a meet up again, south midlands - erm, that would be Oxford then - I could do my best to get there....

Most anywhere really though

i'm pretty easy really, if it's accessible by train then we can meet wherever.

We could arrange a big meet for the new year then we'd have a bit of time to plan for somewhere we can all get too and naturally scout a few suitable watering holes for post shooting refreshment. The more people we get the better really. I'm up for shooting landscapes and people whether it be in a city or out in the country.

By the way i'm heading into manchester to do some shooting tomorrow so if anyone's local and going to be around pm me and i'll check my messages first thing.

Oxford is supposed to be picturesque- we could combine driving to scenic pre-planned locations and then studenty type drinking photography antics afterwards?

Rob

You could consider Rutland.
It's got Rutland Water, lots of old villages and churches, Stamford, near Belvoir castle, lots of good pubs.
Easy access - the Norwich-Liverpool line runs through it so you can get there from Stanstead, Peterborough, Birmingham, Leicester... The A1 goes through it too.
And I have a couple of spare sofa's and some floor space :mrgreen:
http://www.rutnet.co.uk/

tempra said:
WHOAH!!! Careful now!! :mrgreen:

Hey! Where's your faith? :mrgreen:

I was just wondering if this meet-up plan is more for after the new year, or is people thinking sooner?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back