Manequin portraits.

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Somehow I love these shots. Again courtesy of Psycho Girlfriend of Los Angeles, California.

manequin25aa3.jpg

manequin86vo9.jpg

Craig, I like it. #1 got me paused for a while. I think of the song "killing me softly" when I see this. lol

i think you could have worked a little harder to find somthing besides a manequin as everyone in the whole world has seen a manequin.
a little cliche.
also, in the first one it looks like you may not have focused on the manequins eye.

sorry.

but the exposures are nice! and i think the second one could be really cool with a little more work, maybe a prop its almost on, or somthing. but its just my opinion, and yours is really the one that matters.

I really love the lighting in these, nicely done!

Thanks gang!!! The light in this workspace/gallery was nice. I have a growing fascination with mannequins. I posted a slightly broader view in the general gallery.

Newrmdmike: I love all comments. Do not feel sorry about what you say.

if i can get ahold of some scans of the prints i saw i will email them to you, or post them. manequins aren't my thing, but i know a guy who does some really elaborate stuff with them and beautifully prints and tones them.

Most reactions

Back