Manfrotto 190DXB tripod..anybody has it?

arkuro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted this question in basics but nobody replied. Guess somebody here might know
There are lot of threads on internet and photo forum regarding this but I am still confused. will be really helpful if some body gives an advice.

I have two choices both manfrotto.

055xprob (133 USD) without head. A head would cost like another 100-150 dollars.
190dxb (different from 190xprob) (127 USD) with head. unable to get info on net. I guess this a old model. if somebody has this model would love to know how it is.

I have a Nikon D90 with 18-105 and 50mm.

should I buy 190dxb or just go with 055xprob and spend a little extra. I am not thinking about the money but spending another 100-150 would make no sense if both of them give u the same functionality. I like to take portraits and landscapes and I am 5'7".

Please please please reply. I am really confused. I read so many threads and they say both of the tripods are good but I am unable to decide.

The forum has rules prohibiting multiple posts of the same thread in an effort to gain attention.

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.
It's a National holiday weekend here in the USA, and it's a Sunday which means the forums slow down.

I think you have the wrong model designation, it's a 190XBD, not a 190dxb.

I think you have the wrong model designation, it's a 190XBD, not a 190dxb.[/quote]

It is actually 190XDB. I've got one, and it is pretty good.;)

I think you have the wrong model designation, it's a 190XBD, not a 190dxb.

It is actually 190XDB. I've got one, and it is pretty good.;)[/QUOTE]See even I can't get it right, which is why I use Giottos tripods and not Manfrotto tripods. :er:

I think I got it right in his other thread though. :thumbup:

Yup, the one I have is 190XDB. I think it rated at 11lbs.

The tripod shown in the photo is mine. And I have no complaint about the tripod so far.

4113460343_073073ed10_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back