Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Manhattan Bridge At Night. Taken On 6/24/2015
19291580902_dd394572fd_b.jpg

Daniel

Isn't that the FDR Drive on the left?

Clipboard01a.jpg

I like the shot although the plane's trail detracts. Here's a vertical, more zoomed edition. I like the Williamsburg Bridge in the background. Also eliminated what was left of the plane trail.

View attachment 105022
I like the shot although the plane's trail detracts. Here's a vertical, more zoomed edition. I like the Williamsburg Bridge in the background. Also eliminated what was left of the plane trail.

Honestly Alan, I liked the original better. Removing the aircraft vapor trails in Photoshop is easy. You removed a large portion of the image that interested me and left it with an uninteresting section. Daniel, I like this photo. It seems over-exposed to me though. Did you take more than one shot of it? I would LOVE this photo if the lights of the cityscape were more pronounced. Would you mind posting your settings?

The only other thought I have is that had the rule of thirds been applied to the upright on the bridge in the foreground this photo would really grab me. It may not have been possible depending on what was to the left that would be exposed with the change though. I can't armchair quarterback because I don't know what the scene looked like when you were there.

Last edited:
I agree that this one is better.

ken

Most reactions

Back