Manipulation

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Manipulation: falsify something: to change or present something in a way that is false but personally advantageous.

770bf188.jpg

I am very interested to see what the people here think of this. Would you have space to hang this?​

I saw this one on the themes section, and really liked it there. It really pops out with the different colors. I'm not into cars/racing, so probably wouldn't hang it in my house, but I think it would really appeal to someone who was.

Besides the cool effect, its a great picture composition wise anyway.

On your mark, get ready, GOOOOO!!! If I had a series of these I would hang them up. The colors look good and would really draw you in from across a room

Very good Picksure! Like the framing as well as the manipulation. And yes I would have space to hang it.

Note: using a wide angle lens would also fit the above description of manipulation

The reason I asked, there is a framing shop in town where you can buy a membership and put up your work to sell. The shop has paintings, prints a couple sculptures and of course photos. They will frame and matt your photos or you can sell just the photos.

$25.00 membership, and $3.00 a week to "rent" wall space. When I get back to work, I think I will give it a go. I have shown some people a few photos that have gotten great reviews.

I was curious to see if photos that have been heavily PS'sd would work.
I thank-you for the input.

Thanks all.

Most reactions

Back